Friday 26 July 2019

My hero






My Hero


A person who is my hero is SIr Edmumd Hillary beacuse from
risking his life from just climbing the tallest mountin , Mt Everest.
This person is my hero because from just climbing the tallest mountin he was able
to help lots people in the world.
Two words that describe this person are brave and strong
One thing the person does that I admire is how he helped lots of poeple in Nepal by building schools.
One way I can be more like my hero is by beening brave and taking risk to try new things.


Are you a hero? Write a few sentences telling about something that you did that you think was heroic staying awake
for 24 hours looking after the youngest going up the mountin and down with out a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.