Wednesday 11 September 2019

Chose Tuesday - Film Making

At Choose Tuesday I did film making. There was only 15 people and we were split in to 4 groups. My group did Little Red Riding Hood. There was a camera man, director editor and actor. I was the main character. I was Little Red Riding Hood and it ended with one survivor, a witch who was the hero. Sadly I got eaten and it ended in a disaster but still it was amazing. At Choose Tuesday wish that we could do that again next term but it is not available right now. I wanted to be in science next term but i still enjoyed everything I did at my film making. Thank you Mr Presnnell.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brandon, my name is Tiffany and i'm in Room 24.
    I like your blog post about Choose Tuesday!
    I really enjoyed Choose Tuesday too, I was making games on scratch I also finished making a game on scratch I hope you can check it out one day!
    Did you get to finish the film and how long dd it take?
    What other films were there or was everyone doing the same one?
    Check out my blog at http://odstiffanyl.blogspot.com/

    log ya later,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.