Thursday 26 September 2019

My diving writing

image of the day


Staring, I noticed a big statue lying down on the sea bottom. There were a lot of sea slugs and snails on it. I saw crabs fighting each other and bones scattered around. As quiet as a sloth moving through the jungle I heard the swimmers talking to each other. In the distance there were dolphins singing to each other. I wonder if they could sing ‘Old Happy Days?’ Full of happiness, I felt water coming into my suit and fish nibbling at me. It was time to go. I wondered what would happen if the people who made the Moai was still alive today.

1 comment:

  1. hi Brandon my name is Denan from Grey Main school i really liked the interesting facts about the statue on the bottom of the ocean blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.