Thursday 5 December 2019

Deep ocean

I woke up in the middle of the ocean. Something was lurking beneath me. I saw a big fat fish trying to eat me my shoe fell off and hit the fish on the nose the fish cried and ran away I saw a clock far away down the ground. by the time i touch it teleported me


To a unknown place? I saw a house it looked cozy inside.It was raining so i looked inside my bag to see if there was any thing there? i saw the same clock i saw in the ocean and a key with it. I look back at the clock it said something on it i looked closer and it said The clock was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space. I thought it was joking but i wanted to see if it was true so i got the key and open the clock by the time i open it there was a egg it was cold out side so i ran inside the house.

It was a baby turtle i was confused? What was a egg doing in a clock but i didnt care i had a weird and fun day but some thing says Its epic journey was only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.